Our discovery phase is rooted in facilitated sessions that offer a safe and honest space for conversations designed to creatively extract insights and help identify your organization’s needs and opportunities for growth.
- Clarity and alignment on state of the business and organizational needs
- Uncovering all stakeholder voices
- Alignment on priorities and focus
- Reveal new insights and opportunities
Our customized and collaborative approach to program design integrates Design Thinking, Agile Practice and DEI principles to create a bespoke learning experience that is both effective and aligned with your organization’s overall strategy.
- Targeted program design
- Clarity on key program themes and elements
We facilitate experiential learning in a psychologically safe environment to build stronger working relationships and shift mindsets and practices.
- New, more effective ways of working
- Focus on growth and development versus failure or success
- Wholly engaged participants and sustainable practices
- Visible, forward progress toward individual, team and organizational goals
Our continuous learning mindset fosters a culture of development and a shift from one-and-done training to ongoing learning experiences. We help our clients diffuse, amplify and sustain the insights, actions and learnings of every initiative we facilitate to build a foundation for achieving future goals.
- Culture of learning
- Engaged and enthusiastic employees
- Amplification of impact
“I knew our team could go beyond ‘high performing.’ The integrated approach designed by the Clearwater team and their focus on human-centered competencies, like trust building and vulnerability, catalyzed a new level of cohesion and, ultimately, organizational impact for our team.”Senior Director, Transformation and Web
Watson Customer Engagement at IBM